Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Circle of Life

On a beautiful rainy morning in June I was staring outside at the rain coming down as though it was god's way to say.. Let this be the symbol of my blessings being showered on you. The rain kept falling and i kept on staring.. As though I knew I was bonded with nature with some weird force I knew nothing about. I felt as though I could see through every drop falling on the ground, as though they were reflections of my soul falling from above.. something I thought was a waste that his divine mercy had collected like pearls
And when I asked him where are my blessings.. he just dropped all these worthless thing I thought as rain drops.. and I realized it was beautiful… I could never collect them back.. but those drops of water which resembled me watered the ground… helped the plants to grow.. it brought life back to the dry and worn ground, and that brought me joy.. not that I could gather back the pearls I thought were of no use but were precious.. but I knew it helped a whole lot of the others.. and that was the weird force which I felt when I saw the rain.

It is always beautiful the see the fruit of your hand flourish,, which made me wonder that day about us children.. and our parents… we are the fruit of their effort, the flesh and the blood.. their sacrifice they are all and still when the age comes.. they just fly out…. Yearning to flap their wings and fly.. they forget so fast the roots they had… the safe haven which knew not danger…. And at times parents forget how beautiful and strong their kids wings have grown that they need to spread it out and fly… yes it is their hard labor which flies into the uncertainty and cruelty of life.. and life experience makes them say no to their decisions and their adventures.. but its their turn to life.. to have that life experience which they have today. We only survive if it is a give and take relation.. parents and kids, husband and wife, friends as in fact any relation… And yes the wisdom to draw your lines clear .. just so that you don’t hurt yourself or the wings.. which helped you fly.

Flying the skies of life you meet people ..some your friends, some your acquaintances, your relatives who were strangers before.. some to stay forever to leave their mark on your life and some to leave without a trace… And in between all this sometimes we find those people rather the person who you don’t want to leave.. like you want them to stay forever with you.. to travel with you to the 7 seas to be yours forever.. to be your adventure… at times they don’t feel the same about you.. and at times you realize this was not the one for you.. and you search again.. If your lucky you will find the one… you want to share your adventure with you .. who would stay with you…And you start a new adventure.. something new .. something you knew nothing about.. and you realize this isn’t the person out of the fairy tales.. but the human who has weakness…but that doesn’t stop you from loving… Attraction maybe an emotion… but true love is not an emotion which keeps changing from time to time.. but it’s a will .. a will to survive all odds. Its only this will which is going to get your adventure places.

And then you create your very own nest at the place of your dreams…and start your own
Pack.. and the cycle continues…. The cycle of life,,

But as a person.. what do you gain.. other than the you circling the circle of life.. and fading away into the past. Some creates legacies to last for centuries.. some fade away with no trace.. To you, as a person, as an individual what do you earn.. what is life worth other than the normal cycle of life… Was such a beautiful thing, LIFE created just to fade
Or to end with a story which will circle to generations… what do you give yourself…or rather gain for you.. is it just going to end with the grave…or the ashes…..

There is this void in every human… which yearns for something which could never be satisfied by anything in the world… no human, not the money, the fame, the high life could satisfy it… But there is a way this quench can be satisfied.. Knowing your creator…
Going back to him.. allowing him to work in you…. In ways even you don’t realize is what will quench the void…... With all your wisdom if you search him.. he will not come.. but if you go like a child to its father .. he will reveal himself… and your longing will be quenched.. It is what name you give him.. or does he already have a name… I leave it to you, who reads this, to figure that out…

And it is this conscious acceptance of your creator which distinguish you from ending with the grave or the ashes.. from fading into the future, or the legacy that you create.. .That is for others to decide, but for you it is this acceptance that changes the very concept of being you…..

I suddenly realize I just started my journey.. just started flapping my wings.. staring at the rain…… I realized you know your story…you know how you started.. you know how it is going to end.. you do not know how the in between would be….but that’s the thrill of life.. the essence of life… but the creator did give it in your hands.. how you wanted the in between of your life be filled.. Its your choice your free.. will.. he z a gentleman isn’t he .. doesn’t poke his nose into your business unless he is asked to 

Thoughts circled me.. even as my abrupt thinking had a stand still…in this crazy merry go round.. And I realized.. gal slow down.. one day at a time… take it easy..
And I kept staring back at the rain…to see how beautiful it was……….

April 27th 2010 11:15pm

By the way what was the coffee thing about lol…
The wanderings thoughts of a nearly lost soul

3 comments:

  1. this is so awesomeeeeeeeee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vals, I can see the way you changed while writing. I have some more suggestions. I hope you wrote this when it was flowing out from your mind. Noe next time once you write , read it for 10 - 15 times at different time. You can see how you are going to change the entire thing. Also with this you can re-arrange the words, and you can order the entire writeup which make the reader sit and read it completely. Also sometimes when you read in a different time , you will come to know whether you wrote the right thing or was it purely based on the emotions. Read the entire thing in different moods, you will figure it out where to change and edit.
    Hope you understood this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @zach: tks :)
    @ anoopetta: ye i get it... i'll do that next time onwards.. tks for the comment :) real help

    ReplyDelete