Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ye!! me

Standing on the balcony, staring into the void that I saw before me... waking up as the soft rays of the sun tingled on my face to see the night that had blossomed into a new day, remembering the wind wooing the last night like it did on a very hot summer day, strong enough to make my teeth clench with the shivers running through my spine. I stood numb recollecting my thoughts as though I were frozen in time, the questions that ran through my mind was like I am confused about life, about this and the many others which plagued my head.

Snapped out of my frozen world with little growls I heard from my stomach, making me realize that I was starving since yesterday which was always characteristic of a Saturday because I tend to sleep real late and wake up into this lazy wave that wouldn’t let me leave the cuddliness of my bed, not enough to boast about since its one of those tiny hostel ones, catch up with friends in the evening and between all this who thinks of food now.

Not wanting to wake up the other sleepy heads or rather not knowing how to wake them up, me and Aries decided to fix ourselves breakfast, but not knowing how to use the gadgets in the kitchen to which we were new and for the fact that it was the first we were in there, we decided to wait and ye considering it was 6:00 am, UNO was the only option out, every reverse, every skip card yielded the same result, one of us won.. but at least it saved us from boredom and from not remembering the fact that we were hungry, UNO excitement wearied off leaving us to hunger again. This time Aries was like we are making breakfast no matter what, so I followed her lead to the kitchen, though coffee tempted us like hell, decided to settle in for apple juice and bread with cheese, triumphantly we moved to the balcony once again wishing there were rocking chairs and coffee and then we could just sit and stare into infinity and be engrossed back in thoughts, but it was different and I enjoyed it, sitting on the floor saying cheers with apple juice we started yumming on our precious little sandwiches and topic was how to decorate your house.. ye that was the best topic to get involved in now lol but then it was fun listening to stories from Norway and nibbling with sandwiches and talking about wind chimes and decorating your very own house ..On normal basis that wouldn’t exactly be my topic but that day I enjoyed it.

Speaking to Aries on the comfort of the bed, we realized we both wanted to watch Shrek

5 comments: