Saturday, November 24, 2012

Walls to tear down

Do you know I stand behind these walls
Waiting for the doors to be flung open
To the day of liberation, from bonds unseen
Trapped within four walls built by human hand
Weary as they might be, still strong to build bonds

What am I waiting for??
I have hands, bare as they might be
I still can pull one stone a time
To crumble those walls, that between me and the light
One word still was needed to spark the will to pull down.

Why dependent on a voice for help, to break the spell
The one inside, the soul unlocked is mightier than anything else
I will pull them down, walls
With bare hands for the will that rests has awakened

2 comments:

  1. "Why dependent on a voice for help, to break the spell
    The one inside, the soul unlocked is mightier than anything else
    I will pull them down, walls
    With bare hands for the will that rests has awakened" So this is about yourself ... aano ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye in general.. i mean we all wait for some external motivation but the motivation lies within ourselves .. we need to do something ... just a thought in words :)

    ReplyDelete