Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Never Let go

Silence drowned by reality
Life minced with sorrow
How I yearn to know?
How I long to learn?
The truth that moves reality

Hidden behind the clouds of silence
Are you the one in shining glory?
Or, the one who shimmers in love
Do you know the one who twinkles in the night sky?

Will the truth reveal you?
Will you show your light 
I don’t know who you are or what you are
But I yearn for your presence
With every inch of my being

Your serenity shone bright
Your love gleamed with the warmth of life
I still don’t know who you are
Your name is all I possess

Till I hear you
Till I see you
Till I feel you
I search, I search with longing
I search, hoping
I search, wandering
For the day I hold you in my arms
To never loose, to never let go



No comments:

Post a Comment