Friday, November 20, 2009

The song..

Well how to start... its just as the title... am too full.. making me fall of my chair... too much of everything is not good .. yea but no use...
when u eat .. wat u like the best ..... u forget everything
listening to a nice lullabye...

SLEEP!! is all i can think of...
or maybe not there are other things running thru my head,,
when u r frustrated there is a lot u wanna do .. so words just flows...
but when ur head is empty words dont flow... its just "voidness" (dont think tats a word')
anyhow..

This is the lyrics of song very dear to me... kinda customized it to what i like of it the most
why do i like it so much... still not very sure.. is this related to me .. ye/no.. lol
heard this song from a stranger.. still a stranger to the truth....

"And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When every thing's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything seems like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive"

I just want you to know who I am

Come to think of it.. things which we think are the most important to us right now.. years later will just turn out to be one of our jokes...
or so i think ... maybe its the most biggest blunder you have committed or the most important achievement...
well i guess i'll consider this song years later just as another joke .. or will it be a treasured memory.. well the decision is mine .. whether it should be a joke or a treasure.. but i dont think i ll make the decision but wait to see wat me doin nothin can lead to..
funny is'nt it.. how ppl think.. or to round it to how it think...

This is the first song i kinda sang in public.. aaw .. was just thinkin bout the way i sang it.. was totally into it... he he... wonder what were the people next to me thinking... I hope they didnt want to leave their seats.. coz i could sound so amazing at times...u'll just want to hold on to ur seat or rather clench to it...
I like it so much cud sing it the whole time..
conditions apply: if nobodyz around..

Remember the time i was all excited in between the books in landmark.. after goin to a coffe shop i.e .. guess it was coffee shop experience tat made it even more exciting...
this song was playing and i went all awww..... singinin a book store is wayyyy different than a karaoke place...specially if ur standing next to the books from where u can learn somethin like computer organization n architecture.. all branios... ye.. makes me run... it was an accident me bein there...

this song.. and me.. absolutely not the rite combination. if ppl wanna stay where they are... lol


No comments:

Post a Comment