Friday, December 4, 2009

Loosin my religion /:)

well friday again... got wrk.. but just coz its friday im doin nothin.. PRODUCTIVE..
so wazz new .... I dont knw.. all of a sudden my brain just went blank.. not tat it z always full... atleast there was something..
was thinkin of this lil thing u knw "if u have somethin in mind u gotto say it"
mmmh.. im very bad at.. it .. if i ve got somethin in mind i expect the other person to read my mind.. so i guess the basic thing bout bein around me is u gotto learn to read my mind lol i donno..
na.... i think i knw when to open my mouth i guess... i kinda a believe wat is for me will come to me no matter wat i do... ye u gotto do wat u gotto .. but there are time you really don knw wat to do...
so lay back realx.. i m not sure if tats the best thing to resort to.. well atleast for now i gotto stay like tat...

some lyrics i kinda liked a lot

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough

bein a free bird .. can coz ppl to think or rather made me think...
a frnd asked me whether i go to church coz i want to or is it just coz i've done it all my life.. and i ansered.. its coz ive done it all my life... i donno wat made me say it...mmh maybe, i was too dumbfounded by the person lol...but that aint the truth
its coz i want to.. go... coz i think its important.. why is it important...
well many reasons..
I dont think tat all tat we see came just by evolving... there had to be some kinda life to evolve from... and its certain to me.. tat, there somebody who cared for the whole world/universe.....
and goin to church is just an act of sayin hi.. to him.. givin the best i have to him... the first day of the week.. sayin... tks...sayin i remeber u... and i believe he is my father and so.. just doin the duty of a daughter i guess.. not tat is very great.. but i knw.. dad's always luks at his kids.. with love.. so because of it...

2 comments:

  1. This is my first visit to ur blog.Very nice post and I agree with U - the last par esp..Keep blogging Tina..

    ReplyDelete