Monday, April 26, 2010

Hallo!! Where are you??

So there I stand, waiting for you, all alone
I don’t see people moving
But I do see the shadows passing by
I see the memories gone by, right before me
But it was just a day gone by
With no record of occurrence

Is this just a dream or a memory I want so much
Or is this reality
Are you there for me, or are you just a shadow
passing by
You never allow yourself to be imprinted in my memories
But you do want to be close to me,
And I see that in your eyes…
But you shy away, as though I never existed
When you see the world

So please stop playing games
And tell me the truth
I want to see reality
Though it may be joy that I feel or pain that I endure
I do want to see through the opaqueness of your being

There I stand, at the crossroads of life
Waiting for an answer, longed for
But I’d never be sure for now
Are you the one I was waiting for..

No comments:

Post a Comment