Monday, April 26, 2010

Innocence of Being

There I see the love in your eyes
Flowing into joy of seeing your seed
But I had to see the tears in your eyes
When you saw you loved, lying motionless

I could never bear to see your eyes fill up
I know the love and the effort you put into your loved
And now lying motionless
I see the emotions that fill your eyes with tears

Words don’t matter anymore to you
But to see your loved alive
He has gone to meet his creator
And is never coming back

You still stay here waiting,
Is there the slightest chance of you coming back?
I know no one could ever replace your loved

But I pray, you would console yourself
Knowing that you could give your love
To the one’s hurting with no one else to comfort
Helping each other, to hurt no more

No comments:

Post a Comment