Friday, April 30, 2010

Loved it

Makes me wonder about life about truth about this, why it has to be so complicated

I heard this in a movie (Sweet Home Alabama), a long time back. Probably was in my school years I really didn’t understand what was so complicated about life then. Life to me then was easy and systematic, follow what was told to you and that was it, no more questions asked no more answered. And I felt there was nothing missing to it; I had all that I wanted right in front of me. Happy memories surrounded me of family and of a few friends I knew.

I remember those high school days, waking up at 5 though sleep would not have left my eyes to mom’s hot cup of steaming tea. I had or rather have very strange hunger timings and at 5 in the morning I was desperate for food and since nothing would be prepared by then, would settle for biscuits with tea… then stare at the books… studying for public exams i.e. remembering that I had tuitions at 7:00 am and yes the teacher would question me so better study. She used to call me dainty darling and I did have company to that name, my best friend.

Going to school after that, starting with catechism… talking rather yapping, full swing and then English.. and then I don’t remember.. until its Social Science.. sleeping away in glory thankfully not thrown out of class, copying math home work since was always lazy to break my head on those stuff. Run for math tuitions after school.. then go cycling with friends for a while, get back home.. finish home work… TV.. food happy time at home and ye long lectures from dad on how if I don’t study good… no good college and sleep.. that was it.. half of the lectures I wouldn’t even be listening.. because I was too busy thinking of tomorrow and how we could have more fun… lol. Favorite time pass was writing down lyrics.. and singing around.. Was part of the choir. Bunking class and just chilling out.. was fun.

Life is more enjoyable and less complicated when its simple I guess. Its beautiful the gift of life… so much to do.. so much to take in… so much to give… its an awesome thing.. no matter how awesome less .. may be life as from each ones perspective

2 comments:

  1. Vala,
    Its just the perspective.... Even now I'm enjoying my life but in a different way. I don't feel to be old as my friends say. Many of them had said , 'You should be more serious' 'Why are you acting like a kid' 'Don't you think about your future' etc etc. You know what.. I simply ignore it :) Not because I don't respect them . I do respect my friends for their valuable suggestion. But it simply won't make me happy. I don't want to put a mask of old age...... I need to enjoy each moment of my life with my friends, parents , wife and my kid too. So I do whatever I wish to do. I travel , write, photograph, sing, dance, paint, collect coins, make friends where ever I go. I live my life without keeping any rules. It may work for someone, but absolutely worked for me. I'm always happy with that.....

    I know this was very long comment. But I like your improvement in each post you sent. You changed a lot while you write. I enjoyed reading this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!! i totally agree with you..one should always do things... which makes one happy not put on a mask and fake things.. i think we should be ourselves and be happy :)
    and your photopraphs r good.. new perspective id say... if u just put on those masks..all those beautiful photographs wud be lost come to think of it ...:)
    he he n tks.. wudnt have done it without ur comments.. it did help..
    and i know this is a long comment.. ;)

    ReplyDelete