Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Kid I found in a stranger

Its strange how we look at ourselves and say 'mature young adults', never actually felt it was true... because in many ways all of us are still kids, searching for life's answers in different ways.

I met this person sometime back, when I observed him I found that it was fun because he was the child in disguise as the adult moving around with the charm of his wit.

This mature young adult was very conscious about fact that he was an adult; it was fun watching this guy who thought he was an adult but had the ways of a kid. When this adult came through the door, it felt like Christmas had just walked in, considering the noise package that came in, there was ringing of bells and the clattering noise of Santa with his big bag of gifts, there was this happy feel when the so called adult walked through the door. On contrary if he was the so called adult it would have been formal and in a grown up way of ‘Not Disturbing the Neighbors’. Through my sleepy eyes from the bean bag, I saw this person dancing his way around the living room bringing some kind of menace to everyone seated there, even in the slightest way not an adult to me. I don’t see an adult in there.. Do you?

Hello’s and Good-Bye’s for him to strangers and friends were alike, made no difference between them, at least to my eyes, it was the, ‘know you for life attitude’ for some reason. Aren’t children like that they make no difference about how long they know you, for them hello is always a hello and goodbye always a goodbye. But is this something that rises from the deep secrets of life?? I don’t know.

Spits out his thoughts as though it were paint balls, not exactly concerned about what people think, these paint balls are really multicolored. Just like children who have a very vivid memory of the even little things. Full beam smile 24\7, just like most kids, ye and kids do cry and scream but we aren’t dealing with that today lol..

I don’t know how to end it, I cant think take the time and the liberty to write now coz of obvious reasons … :D Will give an awesome finishing touch when I am done with work or so.. Here is the half finished article

2 comments:

  1. vala im still waiting for the article to be completed :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lost track re.. dont remember anymore lol

    ReplyDelete